The Roces Fifth Element Ilia Savosin aggressive skates have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. If you are all about making tricks and grinds in skateparks and streets, these skates are ideal for you. These Roces aggressive skates come equipped with a quality one-piece and semi-soft boot. This combination of features will provide you with responsive handling, stability, and comfort.
The Rose’s Fifth Element aggressive skates run half a size bigger. We, therefore, recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size if you are between sizes
- A high-Cut cuff gives you maximum ankle support for stabilization and reducing your muscle fatigue
- Anti-rockered frame with smaller wheels in the middle, so that you get plenty of space for grinding
- Replaceable soleplate so you can grind with no worries
- 60mm wheels with a hardness of 92A and a wide profile for fast acceleration and solid landings of your tricks
- UFS (Universal Frame System) is a mounting system that gives you plenty of opportunities when it comes to varying your setup and pairing different frames and boots
- Shock absorbing liner reduces the effects of impacts
- The removable liner adds convenience as it can be washed or replaced if needed
- The combination of breathable mesh and foam in the liner will keep your feet comfy and well-ventilated
- Nylon grind wheels are featured on this setup to minimize the risk of wheel bites when you grind
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.